Twitter

Sunday, 9 April 2017

#BBNaija: Efe wins the Big Brother Naija Reality show #BBFinale


The grand finale of reality TV show, Big Brother Nigeria held on Sunday Efe has been crowned the winner, “based on logistics”.

He goes home with N25m cash and a brand new Sport Utility Vehicle.

Five housemates, Efe, Marvis, Bisola Debie-Rise and TBoss made it to the finale.

The final week of the campaign for the votes by friends and families of the housemates was intense as social media was agog daily.

Marvis was the first to be evicted in tonight’s finale followed by Debie-Rise, then TBoss. Leaving Efe and Bisola.. Before the 'Warri boy' was announced the winner.


Efe won 57.61% of the entire votes. The remaining 4 finalists all had to share 42.39%.



Subscribe to Bishop Ikedi Blog
For advert, news and stories; Email: Ikedirichy@gmail.com.. BBM Pin: D607D9B2

No comments:

Back to Top