Twitter

Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Boko Haram leader, Shekau, releases video says sect attacked military convoy, abducted policewomen (Watch)

 The insurgent group, Boko Haram, have released a video ​to confirm the abduction of policewomen.

In the video released ​through a journalist, Ahmad Salkida​, ​ and published by Sahara Reporters, the sect’s leader, Abubakar Shekau, spoke for about 10 minutes‎​.

He said several female officers were abducted‎​​ during​ ​Boko Haram attack on a joint police/military convoy near Maiduguri​ on June 20.




His speech is then followed by scenes of the fierce attack, which took place on the Maiduguri-Damboa road.

In the 17 minutes and 25 seconds video, graphic contents of one of the terror victims are shown, as well as images of another set of victims perhaps about to be beheaded​.

Shekau,​ ​takes credit for the attack and ​mocked Nigerian security officials for lying that Boko Haram had been defeated. ‎

“I want to tell you that we are the one that attacked the convoy, here are the vehicles for all to witness, we are the ones that abducted the female police officers​. ​I​n fact, they are senior female police officers,” ​Shekau said.

“What we did is nothing when compared to our women, children, and friends that have been wiped out or arrested for many years by the Nigerian government. We only abducted them to serve as slaves to us”‎, he added.




Subscribe to Bishop Ikedi Blog
For Adverts Placement Or Free News Updates, Contact Us On WhatsApp: 07032803990, BBM Pin: D607D9B2, Email Ikedirichy@gmail.com To Publish Your Articles.

No comments:

Back to Top