Twitter

Monday, 16 October 2017

Kachikwu’s Abuja residence catches fire


The private residence of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, caught fire on Sunday evening, TheCable reports.

The fire started in his bedroom as a result of a suspected electrical fault to the air conditioners, sources in the know said.

“Kachikwu was not at home when it happened, but thankfully the fire service reacted quickly and put out the fire before things could go out of hand,” a source said.

The house is located in Asokoro, Abuja.




Subscribe to Bishop Ikedi Blog
For Adverts Placement Or Free News Updates, Contact Us On WhatsApp: 07032803990, BBM Pin: D607D9B2, Email Ikedirichy@gmail.com To Publish Your Articles.

No comments:

Back to Top